NAPHL announces membership applications for 2021-22 season
The North American Prospects Hockey League (NAPHL) has announced that membership applications are now being accepted for participation in the NAPHL Showcase and Prep Divisions during the upcoming 2021-22 season.
Founded in 2009 and heading into its 13th season in 2021-22, the NAPHL is the premier training ground for development, exposure, and opportunity. The success of teams on the national stage, as well as the success of NAPHL players at the next levels of hockey, is further proof that the NAPHL is redefining exposure and has become the marquee place to play for elite level players, ages 14-18.
Celebrating its 13th season in 2021-22, the North American Prospects Hockey League (NAPHL) is made up of three Divisions: Tier I, Showcase (Tier II), and Prep (High School). The NAPHL has enjoyed a record-breaking amount of advancement in recent seasons, which is highlighted by a large amount of advancement to the NCAA and NAHL.
The NAPHL is operated by the NAHL's experienced staff and provides an organized and competitive experience guaranteed to benefit all of the participating student-athletes. The NAPHL is composed of regular-season events leading up to its Championship Tournament in which the top teams at each level compete for a league championship.
Why the NAPHL
- Exclusive NAHL tendering system for NAPHL players.
- Season-ending 18U Top Prospects event for top junior eligible players.
- NAHL Central Scouting and NAHL team presence at all events
- League website & Real-time statistics dedicated to promoting the NAPHL
- Live video broadcasting of every NAPHL game.
- Games played under USA Hockey rules and standards.
- All applicants must be a full season registered team with USA Hockey or Hockey Canada at the level in which team applies.
- Must comply with the rules, regulations and policies of the NAPHL & USA Hockey.
- Must stay at approved NAPHL hotels.
- Must work in the spirit of partnership with NAPHL initiatives.
- Must execute such documents as are reasonably necessary to complete application